CLOSING THE ICEMULE
- Put the stuff you need cold in the IceMule, then put ice in there too.
- Hold the IceMule with the logo facing away from you and FOLD the top over 3 times. FOLD. DON’T ROLL. Folding gives you a better seal. You will know it’s right when the IceMule icon is upright.
- Pull the two ends of the top back towards you and lock into place. Now you have a perfect seal.
- Add a little air to enhance the IceMule’s insulating capabilities. But be careful not to add too much! Too much air will cause the cooler to balloon up and interior space will be reduced.
- Once you’ve added the correct amount of air, close the air valve by turning it ALL THE WAY to the right and you’re ready to go