ICEMULE Classic Owner’s Manual
It’s your adventure. Stay cool.
View the PDF at the bottom of the page
The ICMULE Classic
Meet the cooler that started it all and gave us the freedom to go further with drinks in tow. Let the exploration begin, leaving your hands free to enjoy colder beverages than ever before. The ICEMULE keeps your drinks ice-cold for up to 24 hours. It’s completely waterproof with welded seams and no zippers, which means it even floats. Or, roll it up for easy storage while you contemplate the next excursion.
What is an ICEMULE?
Our engineers combined the portability of a backpack with the performance of a hard cooler, creating a patented design that keeps ice up to 24 hours and when you’re done, you can roll it up for storage.
MuleSkinEVTM- This simultaneously creates a durable shell, making an ICEMULE tough against the elements, and generates maximum insulation, allowing superior ice retention. This material is 2X thicker than most soft coolers. Go ahead, give it all you have.
PolarLayerTM Insulation- The insulating foam between the layers that keeps contents cold for up to 24 hours. No matter where your adventure takes you, an ICEMULE will help you get there, cold one in hand.
IM AirValveTM- This unique feature allows extra air to be added to the insulation layer, which increases the insulating capability and to release air so that the cooler can roll up for storage. No more bulky coolers taking up space when you don’t need them.
WHEN IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
The ICEMULE is not sewn together and it has no zippers - sewn seams and zippers aren’t typically waterproof. Instead, the ICEMULE ’s design is based on the traditional dry bag concept and utilizes welded seams so the cooler can preserve ice while maintaining convenient portability. And no zippers mean easy access to what’s inside the cooler, wherever you are.
You know what an ICEMULE is, so how do you use it? Pretty easy. We made the ICEMULE because we wanted to enjoy the outdoors without constraint. We wanted to go wherever we wanted and have a cold drink when we got there - whether it was on top of a mountain or deep into a bay on a paddleboard. Read on to see our step by-step instructions for getting the optimal use from your ICEMULE . View our ice retention tips for more information.
CLOSING THE ICEMULE
- Put the stuff you need cold in the ICEMULE , then put ice in there too.
- Hold the ICEMULE with the logo facing away from you and FOLD the top over 3 times. FOLD. DON’T ROLL. Folding gives you a better seal. You will know it’s right when the ICEMULE icon is upright.
- Pull the two ends of the top back towards you and lock into place. Now you have a perfect seal.
- Add a little air to enhance the ICEMULE ’s insulating capabilities. But be careful not to add too much! Too much air will cause the cooler to balloon up and interior space will be reduced.
- Once you’ve added the correct amount of air, close the air valve by turning it ALL THE WAY to the right and you’re ready to go
Taking care of your ICEMULE Classic:
DRAINING & DRYING
When the cooler is empty, simply flip the cooler upside down and make sure all the water comes out. Then, keep the cooler open for a few hours to make sure it dries out completely. Simple as that.
Dirt, mud and grime happen, especially if you’re taking it to the places it was made to go. Luckily the MuleSkinET™ repels most of it. When it doesn’t, a simple mixture of warm water and dish soap is all you need to wipe it down. Simply rinse and you’re good to get back out there.
When your ICEMULE isn’t in use, be sure to take advantage of the utility strap. With all the other gear you have, an ICEMULE won’t add to the clutter.
- Lay the ICEMULE logo down and turn the air valve left to open.
- Starting at the bottom, roll up, forcing excess air out as you go. Then wrap the included utility strap around the ICEMULE and tighten to hold it in place. You can also use this strap to secure the ICEMULE to your boat, bike, board, or whatever!
ICEMULE is committed to our craftsmanship, if you are unsatisfied with the product for any reason, just return it within 90 days and we will gladly replace it or refund the purchase price (your choice).This warranty only applies to the original owner and the owner must present an original proof of purchase from an Authorized ICEMULE Dealer to obtain warranty service. This warranty only applies to the Classic as originally made and used under normal conditions. Normal wear and tear and punctures are not covered by this warranty. For more information on the ICEMULE Warranty Policy, click here.